Below is a list of the Frequently Asked Questions and their answers!
1. Why is Royal Mail more expensive that the Courier charge?
Answer: Due to the amount of parcels we send out via courier, we are able to secure excellent rates with the courier companies.
2. Are your dimensions internal or external? Answer: All our dimensions stated on our website are internal dimensions.
3. Why is Courier the only postal option?
Answer: We have a maximum weight limit of 2kg per customer on Royal Mail items. Our products each have a weight set to them and should your order exceed 2kg, it will automatically default to the courier option.
4. Is your Courier option next day?
Answer: We endeavor to dispatch all orders that come in before 3pm that day, but this is NOT guaranteed (please call if you require your order urgently). However during busy periods (i.e.: Christmas) or during bad weather (like the snow we have had in recent years) and other unforeseen circumstances, this is not always possible. There are also occasions when the courier is unable to locate your address, please provide as much information as possible to us if you think you may be difficult to find. If you require your parcel quickly, please call the office with your order number.
5. I've looked through your website and can't see the size I need, do you offer a bespoke service.
Answer: Yes, we certainly do! There is normally a minimum order of 1000 units. The minimum order depends on what style of box you would like. If you would like a quote for a custom made box, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with dimensions, colour required, quantity and whether you require inserts and printing, please include a telephone number.
6. You're out of stock of a box I would like, when will you get them back in?
Answer: Please email email@example.com with which box you would like, the quantity and we can let you know when they are due in.
7. Do you have a minimum order?
Answer: Not for unbranded boxes, bags and tissue paper there is no minimum order. For bespoke boxes there is usually a minimum of 1000 units and for branded gift boxes / bags from stock there is normally a minimum of 50 units for gift boxes, 100 units for gift bags.
8. If I don't like the boxes or my needs have changed can I send them back for a refund?
Answer: Yes, you don't even need to give us a reason. Please return within 14 days and we will give you a full refund excluding any carriage costs. This does not affect your statutory rights for damaged goods where we will replace the items or issue a full refund including carriage.
9. Do you do wholesale prices?
Answer: Yes, we generally only sell to trade, so all the prices on the website excludes VAT. All boxes have bulk discounts, just click on the product.
10. I would like to print on to the boxes, is that possible?
Answer: We certainly can! The minimum order is 50 boxes per size. We print in one colour only, but any colour you wish using foils. For a quote and to check if your artwork is printable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or see the printing page for more information.
For exclusive info on deals and new products, sign up to our Tiny Telegraph!