Summary of the role
Tiny Box Company is seeking to appoint a Marketing Manager to join our creative, enthusiastic and passionate team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for Tiny Box Company.
We are looking for a marketing professional who has a strong track record for developing new leads and retaining existing customers. You be able to evidence experience in creative thinking, campaign development, using data analytics and reporting metrics to identify audience trends and market opportunities.
You will be leading and overseeing the marketing and artwork teams to develop and implement new marketing strategies therefore experience in leading and managing a team is essential. Tiny Box Company are a B2B company with audiences in the Cottage Industry, Growing Business and Corporate Industries.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday and the working week is 37.5 hours, 9am - 5pm. We offer hybrid working, but physical presence in our office in West Sussex is essential for a minimum of 3 days per week. We can offer up to 2 days working from home, but this arrangement will need to be flexible according to business needs. This is not a role that can be worked remotely.
What you'll need
The ideal candidate will:
- Proactively lead the team to ensure delivery of departmental targets, ensuring they are aware of the current business priorities and build any changes into the department plans
- An understanding of the fundamentals of marketing, including segmentation, analytics and strategy
- Plan, implement and manage strategy
- Measure, review and improve the performance and success of marketing campaigns
- Review and manage content marketing strategy
- Use data and reports to make evidence based decisions
- Stay up to date with the latest practices
- Have an up to date understanding and knowledge of SEO
- Problem solving, strategic mindset and business skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using ERP systems
- Understanding and experience using Google Ads
- Responsible for annual budget planning and costs control
- Experience with CMS websites, preferably Magento 2
- Proven experience managing a team of people
- A marketing degree or equivalent
- Creativity: with an eye for innovation and improve our own marketing strategy
- Enthusiastic, tenacious and engaging
- Ability to learn fast and experiment
- Proven experience of delivering KPI driven marketing campaigns (including cost per acquisition, ROI).
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to direct and coordinate operations, strong organisational and time management skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritise, an excellent team player and an effective and experienced leader.
You will also be self-motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and enjoy an agile, dynamic and forwarding moving environment. You must thrive in working collaboratively and be able to embrace our values.
- Teamwork– We encourage everyone to work together believing that the whole is greater than the sum of parts.
- Integrity – We respect one another and act honestly.
- Passion– We provide services with determination, ambition, and care, always going the extra mile.
- Customer focused– Throughout each department we always have the customer in mind. We perform to the highest service to ensure the best experience for each, individual consumer.
- Fun– We encourage fun, creativity and individuality.
Located in the beautiful countryside next to the Bluebell Railway and close to the National Trusts’ Sheffield Park Gardens, your own means of transport is essential.
Rachel Watkyn started The Tiny Box Company in 2007, now it is the UK’s largest online gift packaging e-commerce company with over 700 products and over 100,000 customers - ranging from one-person start-ups to international corporations. Starting from one employee, Tiny Box Company now has over 80 members of staff and is still growing. Rachel is Dragon’s Den’s most successful female entrepreneur to date and has recently been featured on BBC radio, The Daily Mail as well as many business and trade magazines. She is the winner of the NatWest Everywoman Award 2020 and the Rural Business Award 2020.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
*We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.