The Tiny Box CompanyVacancies
Marketing and PR Executive
Tiny Box Company offers a huge range of recycled, eco-friendly gift packaging and accessories. We believe that luxury and beauty need not be compromised when making ethical packaging choices. Don't be fooled by our name, "Tiny Box Company" - our stock is held in one huge warehouse and we carry millions of boxes and bags in stock at all times. Our customers are retailers, wholesalers, crafters & makers, people buying for corporate gifting, events, weddings and so much more! Our small, friendly team work hard together to make Tiny Box Company a success story in today’s challenging times.
We are currently looking for a Marketing and PR Executive.
Main Purpose of Role:
To execute brand and communication activity to acquire and retain customers.
The responsibilities of the role include;
- Plan and create all written content for the brand including blogs, product descriptions, catalogue, website and social media copy
- Working in partnership with the Marketing Designer plan and create all visual creative assets for the brand including product photography, lifestyle photography and visual content for specific channels
- Track and evaluate content
- Schedule and post on relevant social media channels
- Monitor social media channels and propose activity and ideas to increase reach, engagement and revenue
- Undertake on page changes from the SEO agency to constantly improve and optimize our SEO performance
- Undertake keyword research when required
- Maintain content and planning calendars
- Manage the products on the TBC website using Magento and Brightpearl
- Assist with communications to the web agency and respond to their requests for assistance
- Use Mailchimp to create the customer newsletters, test, deploy, report and analyse the results
- Prepare a monthly report using Google Analytics to review website performance
- Write press releases, send out and follow up with target press contacts
- Respond to all company and product reviews on TrustPilot, Google and Social Media
You will already have some experience working in Marketing and/or PR and you will be hungry for your next role which you can make your own. You’ll have excellent writing skills and impeccable attention to detail. You should feel comfortable working autonomously and making creative decisions, as well as contributing to the wider marketing team’s work. You should be creative and have a flair for coming up with inventive and interesting ideas that will appeal to our customers. You will be keen to learn and progress your Marketing career.
Skills / Qualifications required
- Good experience in a marketing and PR role or a role in which marketing and PR was a key part of the role.
- A working knowledge of Google Analytics and an understanding of marketing metrics.
- Experience in dealing with newspapers, magazines, bloggers and influencers.
- Great copywriting skills and experience in producing content for social channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, blog and other appropriate channels.
- A working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Experience of using an email programme, e.g., Mailchimp, Silverpop, Dot Mailer.
- Genuine enthusiasm for marketing, especially digital.
- Photoshop skills and ability to work with a good camera.
Located in the beautiful countryside next to the Bluebell Railway and close to the National Trusts’ Sheffield Park Gardens, your own means of transport is essential.
If you are interested in applying for the above role, please take a moment to read our recruitment privacy statement which can be found on our vacancy page at https://www.tinyboxcompany.co.uk/
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.
Please take a moment to read