See our current vacancies below, if you are interested in applying for a role, please email [email protected]
Read our Recruitment Privacy Statement
The Tiny Box Company has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Warehouse Supervisor to join our dynamic team. This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to further their career in warehousing and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
You will work closely with the warehouse team to assist with the day-to-day operations of the warehouse. This exciting position offers opportunity to develop your skillset and be part of a fast-growing organisation.
You will be working a 3 day on, 3 day off shift pattern. There will be two separate teams covering 7 days a week, including most bank holidays. Currently, the business will continue to remain closed on Easter Monday, Christmas, Boxing and New Years’ Day.
Each daily shift will be 7:00am-6:30pm. Your working week will be an average of 38.5 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Provide a safe working environment, adhering to Health, Safety and Environmental procedures and ensuring they are understood and practiced by the team at all times
- Organising, supervising and supporting the warehouse team
- Managing incoming delivery and putting stock away.
- Making sure all orders are printed and labelled properly.
- Supervise and support the picking, checking and packing of all online and office orders.
- Restocking shelves when stock is low.
- Maintain storage areas and organising floor space; recommending improvements where appropriate
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Able to lift and move boxes up to 20kg in weight
- Taking reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by what you do or do not do; and to work within H&S guidance.
- Ability to demonstrate, understand and apply our workplace values
- Ad hoc tasks as reasonably requested by Senior Management
- To work as per the Company’s Policies and Operating Procedures
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to direct and coordinate operations, strong organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, safety awareness, ability to prioritise, an excellent team player with immediate team or as part of a cross functional team, as applicable
You will also be self-motivated, have a collaborative and positive ‘can do’ attitude. The successful candidate will also be able to use IT / Systems including excel, previous experience supervising a team is desirable and previous warehouse experience is essential.
Located in the beautiful countryside next to the Bluebell Railway and close to the National Trusts’ Sheffield Park Gardens, your own means of transport is essential.
The Tiny Box Company
Rachel Watkyn started The Tiny Box Company in 2007, now it is the UK’s largest online gift packaging e-commerce company with over 700 products and over 100,000 customers - ranging from one-person start-ups to international corporations. Starting from one employee, Tiny Box Company now has over 80 members of staff and is still growing.
Rachel is Dragon’s Den’s most successful female entrepreneur to date and has recently been featured on BBC radio, The Daily Mail as well as many business and trade magazines. She is the winner of the NatWest Everywoman Award 2020 and the Rural Business Award 2020.
- Teamwork – We encourage everyone to work together believing that the whole is greater than the sum of parts.
- Integrity – We respect one another and act honestly.
- Passion – We provide services with determination, ambition and care, always going the extra mile.
- Customer focused – Throughout each department we always have the customer in mind. We perform to the highest service to ensure the best experience for each, induvial consumer.
- Fun – We encourage fun, creativity and individuality.
To apply for this role, please contact [email protected]
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within 14 days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.