This attractive, versatile and robust gift bag is a great alternative to using plastic bags and is very strong. It is perfect for parties, corporate events and even retail. There is a fantastic variety of objects that these gift bags can carry, including books, t-shirts and other items of clothing. The secure rope handles make it comfortable and easy to carry your chosen items. Try matching these up with our boxes, tissue paper and ribbon for even more excellent gift presenting ideas. With a choice of four colours, these gift bags are a fantastic part of our vast collection.
- Matt paper finish, Kraft paper interior
- 4 Available Colours
- Rope Handle feature
- Approx. 230 micron card
- Made from partly recycled materials
- Paper is fully recyclable
Printing is available on this Large Landscape Paper Gift Bag. We have a minimum order of 100 bags per size for printing. Please call 01825 723832 for more details or email us on [email protected].
- Delivery & returns
- Next Working Day Delivery
- Weekend Delivery
- International Delivery
- Courier & Royal Mail options.
Options vary for Tiny Marketplace products - please check description for more information.
Find out more about the terms for our delivery options.
Items are refundable within 30 days of purchase. T's & C's apply.
- Reviews ( 2 )
- Study, spacious bags Review by Julia
- When I was looking for A4 deep Kraft boxes to store various paper files within a shelving unit, I realised these would be much cheaper, easier to reach, and space efficient. I wasn't disappointed: they are study and good quality, and the largest of these bags (22 x 330 x 120) easily accommodated about 8 standard A4 card folders as well as loose paper files - they take up a fraction of the space a standard lever-arch folder would, and the rope handles make for a nice graspable way of retrieving them from your shelves (when tied). Their sturdy design allows for ample storage without tearing the bag - I was impressed. They have less of an environmental footprint, too, than standard lever arch or box files. They look much nicer and neater, and I can easily find the files I need within these bags - leafing through the papers in a landscape direction; it's no more difficult than doing so in a binder. I have put little sticky labels on the sides so I know what files are in each bag. An unusual solution, yes, but an affordable, efficient, and eco-friendly one. (Posted on 24/11/2018)
Write Your Own Review