By 2050 there will be more plastic in the ocean than fish. With this is mind we are excited to introduce the most ethical ribbon we have in our collection to date. The process is amazing in which they are made and we are thrilled to bring them to our range.Our white ribbon leaves any gift box looking crisp and contemporary. The satin silk finish looks classy and luxurious wrapped around our gift boxes, perfect for any occasion, you can't go wrong with white! Our collection of ribbons come in 20m rolls, perfect for easy storage and means it’s ideal for both personal and wholesale purposes. The ethical ribbon is produced using waste clear PET plastic bottles, this process eliminates the creation of virgin yarn, meaning no oil is extracted from the ground. Not only does this make your gift packaging look and feel amazing, it also helps save our environment.
- The ribbon is produced using 100% post-consumer waste plastic in the form of PET plastic bottles
- No oil is extracted from the ground to create virgin yarn to weave the ribbon
- 20% of the energy used in the production process is solar powered
- 90% of the water used is recycled in the manufacturing process.
- The ribbon is available in rolls of 20 metres long, and widths of 15mm & 25mm.
- Colour options include; White, Black, Dark Grey & Sea Green.
Printing options are limited on this ribbon. Please get in touch to find out more on [email protected]
- Delivery & returns
Write Your Own Review